The Household Cavalry Museum is proud to be a part of the London Military Museums Network.
What is the London Military Museums Network (LMMN) and what do we aim to do?
– Provide regular meetings at which members can discuss matters relating to the management of military museums and collections, encouraging collaborative working to ensure that relevant objects, artefacts and archives are recorded, displayed and conserved for current and future generations.
– Promote the exchange of ideas between members encouraging a spirit of cooperation ensuring that the objects, artefacts and archives of each collection are accessible and where appropriate displayed for the benefit and education of the public and military communities alike, including special interest groups and organisations of all age groups and cultures.
– Develop, encourage and exploit complementary policies, practices and collaborative working opportunities where appropriate, that will best support the preservation of objects, artefacts and archives within the Network collections.
– Encourage joint publicity and mutual promotion of facilities and exhibitions.
– Collaborate on projects which improve intellectual or physical access to museum collections.
– Make best use of the knowledge and capability of the Network for the benefit of Military Heritage in the region.
How can we help you?
– Enquire with us about visiting multiple sites, or choosing the best one to suit your needs.
– Ask our advice on how to contact Archive teams for family heritage enquiries.
– Challenge us to help you with project research or educational projects
Enquiries about joining LMMN should be put forward to:
John Rochester, Chairman, London Military Museums Network
T: 020 7881 5438 | 07930 119274
View All Events
Open to the public 7 days a week, there’s always something to see at the museum.
20 Jul 2017
18 Jun 2017
29 May 2017
22 May 2017
08 May 2017
25 Dec 2016
20 Dec 2016
21 Nov 2016
19 Nov 2016
15 Nov 2016
13 Nov 2016
12 Nov 2016
11 Nov 2016
10 Nov 2016